Compliance with LSSICE: Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Compliance with LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection).
- Compliance with RGPD(General Data Protection Regulation).
- Cookies policy
Security parameters (web and hosting server):
- Services and security on the server: Security hosting.
- Security and update system in CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, Magento, Drupal, etc. Basic system security.
- Encryption of information: SSL security certificate (https).
- Secure payment methods in online commerce.
Trust and quality in the Web service:
- Compliance with the Trust Decalogue online IQC.
- Basic SEO optimization.
- Appropriate customer support.
- Standard usability.
- Lighthouse (Google Audit) (Plus).
- Responsive design.
Obtaining IQC Certificate
The IQC certificate can be requested by any company or entity that has a presence on the Internet through any agency, company or institution accredited as a Collaborating Organization of the IQC or directly from this link: IQC certified request. It is essential that both the company itself and its suppliers cooperate in delivering the necessary truthful information.
After an exhaustive study of each parameter the certification will be given or not giving the reasons in the case that was not granted and a period to correct any deficiency or implement the necessary improvements.